PortONE Internet is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking, individuals to work in our Prefillment Warehouse in Manchester, CT. The main focus for Prefillment Associates includes receiving, shipping, packaging, and handling inventory. Safety and productivity are key components to working with fellow associates to ensure our high standards are upheld so as to provide our customers with high quality products.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performing production duties as needed: handling inventory including identifying our inventory, preparing our inventory for shipping, packaging of the inventory, shipping and receiving.
- Communicating with fellow employees and management
- Ability to work with a small group of people
- Assisting in keeping work area clean and organized.
- Ability to adhere to safety standards and processes
- Ability to adhere to all quality control standards
- Fast paced environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to work at least 2 days a week - We can accommodate student schedules. Occasional overtime available
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach.
- Previous experience working in a small business
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to be extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate accuracy, reliability and the ability to understand the importance of quotas and deadlines.
Starting pay rate: $10.15 with opportunity for growth within 6 months.
Seasonal and Part-time positions available, with potential for Full-time if candidate demonstrates exceptional work quality.
To apply, Email your resumé to jobs@PortONE.com