• Fifty Five percent of computer users send e- mail more often than they make long distance phone calls?
• According to an Inc.com 500 survey, 84% of businesses say their web page has helped them achieve "more widespread marketing", 36% show "increased sales", and 32% state achieving "improved customer service." Let our highly qualified Web Development staff get you started today.
• It is estimated that about 30 million US Households have computers. Ten to fifteen million homes have modems which enable them to go online. The number of households with access to the World Wide Web is estimated to grow to somewhere between 20 and 45 million by the end of this decade (Cyberstats, John Pike, Federation of American Scientists).
• ZDNet reports that spam now accounts for 40 percent of all email, up from eight percent last year.
• Domain 1999/2000/2001 Growth Analysis: According to netfactual.com the number of registered Domains almost tripled from 1999 to 2000 and grew 66% between 2000 and 2001. The “.COM” domains constitute still 80% of all registered domains (“.COM”+”.NET”+”.ORG”).
• "Companies that continue to host their own sites will gain little competitive advantage and spend more money on staffing and technology than those that outsource these functions," said David Taylor, research director at Jupiter Media Metrix. "There is 30 to 40 percent cost savings to be realized by outsourcing hosting -- and too many companies are overlooking this. Those that act and act now will be saving millions in the long run."